Hammett & Edison is a recognized leader for engineering services to the wireless telecommunications and broadcasting industries.
We presently have a professional staff of nine engineers, six of whom are registered as Professional Engineers. We are committed to the highest standards of engineering excellence and ethical conduct in the service of our clients.
We provide the following engineering services:
- Radio frequency (“RF”) safety and regulatory compliance
- Broadcast signal prediction, measurement, and improvement
- Broadcast frequency allocation, transmitting site selection, and optimized antenna design
- Intermodulation distortion and interference analysis
- AM interference assessment
- Acoustic noise prediction and measurement
- Wireless coverage measurement
- Public speaking on RF engineering topics
Our engineers consult on a wide variety of projects involving the RF spectrum. Call us at 707-996-5200 and tell us about your RF engineering problem or project.